Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cleaner Chocolate Chip PB Pizza-what??!!

This one might just take the prize!!


Yes.  It's true.  I have created a true masterpiece with this one.  It was 100% by accident too.  I was simply trying to get rid of the last 2 whole grain tortillas before they started to spoil.  They are preservative free, so I knew I had only a matter of a day or so until they ruin.  I had a light lunch, as usual, which allows me to have a dessert after :) I love this! If I could have it my way,  I would only eat sweets to survive.  Today's creation is a "cleaner" version of a chocolate chip peanut butter pizza.  Can I get a what what?

It's quite simple actually.  I wish we had smell-o-cam or something so you can smell my house right now too. Amazing! 

Ok.  I used the same tortillas that I posted about in the previous "Cleaner Chicken Chimichanga" blog.


2 tortillas(120 Calories)

I added in a small bowl:

1 tbsp. of coconut oil-melted (120 calories)
1 tbsp. of honey-50 calories
1 tbsp. of cinnamon

Mix that up and spread across 2 tortillas.  If you are doing 1 tortilla, cut everything in half.  If you are doing more than 2 increase ingredients as you see fit.

Bake at 350 for 12 minutes or until crispy, but don't burn it.  Watch it.

The toppings:
2 tbsp. of PB2 mixed with 2 tbsp. of water(45 calories)
1 tbsp. of chocolate chips-60% cacao (80 calories)

Mix the PB2 mixture, spread across tortillas.
Add your chocolate chips
Bake again for 1-2 minutes just to melt the chocolate.  Done!!


This is some serious goodness!


For both "pizzas" it comes in at only 415 calories.  So, limit yourself to 1 "pizza" and remain guilt free.  I am feeling a tad bit guilty at the moment because I ate 2 of these babies! Yes, 2! Glad I only had a small bowl of vegetable soup for lunch!
Enjoy these people! They are absolutely fantastic!



No comments:

Post a Comment