Thursday, January 16, 2014

Introduction for my foodies!

Hello fellow food lovers.  I want to first start out as I would at any type of support group, because that is why I have decided to start this blog. 
My name is Amanda Rice, and I am a sugar addict.
I am a true sugar addict.  I love anything sweet! ANYTHING! I recently started another food cleanse and am doing better than ever.  I started posting photos and status updates on social media and had such a great response from my friends, that a ton of them started inboxing me for ideas, so here I am. 
I am homemaker and I love it.  I am trying to accomplish the old traditions of my grandmothers.  I aspire to be a gardening, canning fool!  But for now, I will continue on with cooking everything from scratch, creating new yummy and healthy recipes for my family, and sharing them with you all!
So, sit back, be patient and start breaking out your cute little aprons! I truly hope that you love the foods or at least the sound of the food, enough to try my recipes.  I promise to keep it simple and inexpensive! I will include a shopping list for my recipes along with step by step instructions to each meal.  I also promise they will all be healthy. So, if you are expecting to see anything fatty and unhealthy, this blog isn't the place to find ideas. However, I will post desserts for my fellow sugar addicts, snack ideas for my snackers, and wholesome meal ideas for my families with big appetites!
Enjoy!!
~Cheers!!! Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment